The Advisory Programme
The advisory program is purposely built to serve the needs of a growing platform and marketplace businesses.
To make the most benefit from this programme:
- You believe in longterm thinking.
- You believe results take time but compound with consistent effort & refinement.
- You’re not looking for a “magic bullet” to solve all of your problems.
- You’re growing quickly and value outside, non-partial, strategic guidance.
- You have recently or about to raise funding and need guidance accelerating your growth.
How It Works
During this programme I will guide you through my marketplace growth framework to help you to:
- Build a scalable and sustainable growth machine, that is based on systems, not hacks.
- Add clarity to your marketing with better branding and positioning.
- Shift your growth into a new gear by aligning your product, sales and marketing efforts.
- Put the right foundations in place for your growth, supply and demand strategies.
- Solve your most pressing issues by providing an outside perspective.
The programme includes
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via slack and email.
- Personalised onboarding and initial assessment during our kick-off call.
- Deep-dive advisory calls every other week (60 to 90 minutes).
- Access to my growth framework, materials and structured assignments to help you move forward.
- Ongoing feedback on your growth and marketing efforts.
The programme is structured into 2 stages: discovery period and ongoing engagement.
Discovery Period (First 4 Weeks)
During the discovery phase, we'll understand your unique situation and build foundation for our ongoing engagement.
- I'll share with you a detailed questionnaire to help assess your situation and identify any blindspots that you may have.
- We'll discuss your key priorities and your personalised assessment in our initial conversation.
- We’ll develop measurable goals based on your initial assessment to pursue over the next 3 and 12 months.
- We'll build a list of quick wins to get the momentum going.
Ongoing Engagement (Build, Grow & Optimise phases)
Once we've have a good understanding of your situation, we'll continue working through build, grow and optimise phases of the framework (as discussed in my framework video above).
- We'll build out your marketing machine by building processes and systems that can operate without my inputs.
- I'll advise you on marketing positions and roles to hire to build a high-performing marketing function, whether in-house or external.
- I'll help you choose the right marketing tools to use for your unique situation.
- I'll provide you feedback on marketing materials and deliverables produced by your team or outside suppliers.
- You can contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually much quicker during the business hours.
What’s not included?
- I don’t do project management. You will need to allocate a certain amount of time every week to the management of your marketing. This includes managing timelines, task follow-ups, adherence to budgets, and team accountabilities.
- I don’t provide in-depth training. If you want to learn new skills (i.e. graphic design or website development), you’ll need to learn how to do it independently. I can help by pointing you in the right direction or we can work out a fixed-fee training project, if required.
- I don’t do hands-on execution work. This includes things like software configuration, entire website wireframes, or writing content/communication drafts. I can, however, provide content general outlines, creative input, strategic direction, and feature mockups/wireframes where needed to illustrate a point.
Pricing and Terms
The investment for this programme is $3,500/month with a 3-month minimum commitment. All payments are due in advance of the period.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any exceptions.
"Alex has supported us at Casana with his expertise in B2B growth for the better part of 2021. He has helped us define our customer strategy based on his deep knowledge of the freelance economy and supported our execution of numerous campaigns. Furthermore, he has also advised on how to build our growth team and its interface with Sales.
The collaboration has been seamless and truly enjoyable. Beyond his industry knowledge and functional expertise, Alex also brings a high level of professionalism to our engagement. I can recommend working with him without any reservations."
Dr. Gábor Darvasi, Co-Founder & Managing Director at Casana
Q: What qualifies as execution work?
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimisation, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical work.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimisation specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: While I cannot guarantee any specific outcome with certainty, it’s common for my clients to see significant increases in revenue, profit, lead flow, audience size, and various other measurable performance metrics.
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal agency?
I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately.
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.